We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

channels at Kuredu?

London, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
channels at Kuredu?

I have booked for holiday end of may at sangu villa, i am cricket fanatic lol and IPL is on during my stay! was wondering what type of channels do TV have and whether ill miss ipl or not lol

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,570 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: channels at Kuredu?

Hi

There are lots of channels on the TV in your room but I'm not sure if you will get sports channels however you will definitely get sports in the main bar areas .

Darryl

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: channels at Kuredu?

I think the bar at the golf course has sports on all the time.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: channels at Kuredu?

I know the football was on in the rooms, plenty of sport was televised, also they have a huge screen near the water sport centre which they have sport on.

4. Re: channels at Kuredu?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 20, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Kuredu
Recent Conversations