We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

House Reef

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
House Reef

Hi guys, whoever has been before, can you tell me how far the house reef is from the end of the jetty ? are we talking a long swim or a few meters or ?

I have fins etc and I'm a strong swimmer and will probably be doing a lot of other snorkelling trips anyway but wondering how easy it is and if there is much sea life?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
852 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: House Reef

Not the best reef I've seen . Just been to centara and the reef there was amazing.

UK
Level Contributor
64 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: House Reef

I haven't been to Kuredu since 2009. I can't say it was the best house reef I've ever been to but there's a cleaning station near where the check dives are done, near to the jetty and we regularly saw mantas there. Pretty special.

13. Re: House Reef

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kuredu
Recent Conversations