We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sangu jacuzzi beach villas

somerset
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
sangu jacuzzi beach villas

can anybody tell me the number of the villa next to the sangu resturant

Baldock, United...
Level Contributor
933 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sangu jacuzzi beach villas

I know it's 60/ 61 something like that.

salisbury
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: sangu jacuzzi beach villas

Hi I am going with a friend in march and staying in a SANGU jacuzzi beach villa. which is the best location near the restuarant or father out. Aslo do they do Single beds in these, if they do, are they nice wrought iron beds like the big double, or just a couple of non discript singles, if they have no character i think I would rather have the double and hope my mate does not snore !!! :O).

Is their hot water for showers and is it worth bringing a Cafetiere for the room and my own coffee. Any other tips would be welcome thanks.

Paula

Baldock, United...
Level Contributor
933 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sangu jacuzzi beach villas

All the Sangu villas have a great location so do not worry about asking about a particular one. I think they all have double beds. Coffee machine in villa.

Sue

salisbury
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: sangu jacuzzi beach villas

thanks for that looking forward to the trip. :O)

5. Re: sangu jacuzzi beach villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 02, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kuredu
Recent Conversations