We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Price of food and drinks at Kuredu Resort

Toronto
Level Contributor
19 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Price of food and drinks at Kuredu Resort

Planning to go to Kuredu in a few months. We are deliberating whether to take half-board or breakfast. What are the prices of meals and drinks at the resort? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Kuredu Island Resort & Spa
Kuredu Island Resort...
8,524 Reviews
Kuredu
Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
6,346 posts
357 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Price of food and drinks at Kuredu Resort

Hello!

I already booked my vacation for June at Kuredu. Due to high prices for food and drink me and my girlfriend decided to go AI. It was only 60 USD / day more than the HB basis for 2 people.

I made some research and I found out that the cocktails are very expensive 10 usd / each (there are happy hours in the afternoon when you can buy 2 cocktails for the price of one) , beer is 5-6 usd / each, coke 4-5 usd so only if I drink 2 beers and 2 cocktails per day (having HB basis) my bill will reach 30 usd extra - exactly AI package daily cost and I will have additionaly to pay also for my lunch.

Don't make the mistake of going HB basis.

BR,

Miki

Mentioned in this post
Kuredu Island Resort & Spa
Kuredu Island Resort...
8,524 Reviews
Kuredu
Madrid, Spain
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
4,101 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Price of food and drinks at Kuredu Resort

Send an email to the resort to get the menus and decide what it is more convenient to you...

Toronto
Level Contributor
19 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Price of food and drinks at Kuredu Resort

Thanks Miki,

that's some great information. Have a good trip!!

Regards.

Toronto
Level Contributor
19 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Price of food and drinks at Kuredu Resort

Gracias Maria-Eugenia

5. Re: Price of food and drinks at Kuredu Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, May 18, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kuredu
Recent Conversations