We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jacuzzi beach villa booking - preferred resort

London, United...
5 posts
1 review
Jacuzzi beach villa booking - preferred resort

Hello,

My partner and I are returning to Kuredu next Thursday.

We booked a Jacuzzi Beach Villa and we would like to stay at the Sangu resort as we were there last year and loved it so much.

We were told we would find out which resort we are allocated at upon arrival.

Is there any way we can secure our preferred choice?

Anyone been in this situation before?

Cardiff, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,397 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Jacuzzi beach villa booking - preferred resort

You should email your preferred location to the resort now, as room allocations for your stay will be being worked on now I imagine.

They will then be aware of your request and can consider it, but of course no resort will guarantee that specific requests can be or will be accommodated.

London, United...
5 posts
1 review
2. Re: Jacuzzi beach villa booking - preferred resort

Hi thank you for the tip, I already emailed them, they said they would do their best to put us in the Sangu resort but they can't guarantee anything, so fingers crossed!!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
30 reviews
3. Re: Jacuzzi beach villa booking - preferred resort

Brigitta can i ask what the different areas are as i thought they were all the same ..we are trying to find a nice jacuzzi beach villa for next year and any infoamtion you can give will be great

London, United...
5 posts
1 review
4. Re: Jacuzzi beach villa booking - preferred resort

Hi Helen

There are Sangu, Koama and O Jacuzzi Villas. Sangu and O resorts are on the opposite sides of the island (I would suggest to look at the map on Kuredu website) , Koama villas are on the middle somewhere.

We loved the Sangu side the best plus it is adults only while the O resort is 12+.

Sangu is closer to the sandbank as well. Last year we stayed at a water villa which was amazing!

I would recommend the Sangu side but I heared the O resort is quiter.

Cardiff, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,397 posts
24 reviews
5. Re: Jacuzzi beach villa booking - preferred resort

It's usual for resorts to note your request but advise that they can't guarantee to meet it. We've stayed at a resort 3 times. On the second and third visit we wrote approximately 2 weeks before our arrival date requesting a WV within a fairly small range of numbers.

Happily our request was met and we were actually allocated the same villa on all 3 visits, but if it hadn't been we'd have been ok with that. Always worth asking and I hope yet the location you are hoping for.

Baldock, United...
Level Contributor
933 posts
20 reviews
6. Re: Jacuzzi beach villa booking - preferred resort

I understood that now you pay extra to book a Sangu Jacuzzi beach villa. Therefore you are guaranteed that accommodation.

7. Re: Jacuzzi beach villa booking - preferred resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 07, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Kuredu
Recent Conversations