We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone have NO response when mking an inquiry?

Saint Louis...
1 post
Save Topic
Anyone have NO response when mking an inquiry?

I have messaged the owner of a property twice, 2 different days about his vacation home prior to renting. I simply asked the location so I could mapquest my drive time...with NO response either day. Anyone else have this happen? I am concerned this rental is not valid?

Any help about response time would be appreciated. It says the usual reply time is within a few hours???? Thank you!

Destin, FL
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,057 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone have NO response when mking an inquiry?

I would say that anything more than a day, I would be suspicious... If they won't respond when you are wanting to reserve, what are they going to do if you have a problem...

United States
Level Contributor
6,775 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone have NO response when mking an inquiry?

Some owners don't show exactly where their rental is, I guess for security reasons. They could at least respond with an approximate though. But I would dump the owner as a possibility if they can't even respond when you want to rent. Maybe it's rented for that time frame and they don't need the business?

Oops. Just noticed this was an older post. Hope you found something.

Edited: 2:07 pm, April 12, 2014
3. Re: Anyone have NO response when mking an inquiry?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, October 15, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Miramar Beach