We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far a drive to GS

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
674 posts
419 reviews
Save Topic
How far a drive to GS

We are staying at Martinique on the Gulf in June. It is the only condo that was nice that allowed us to bring our yorkie. How many minutes will it take to get to restaurants and shops?

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,317 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How far a drive to GS

The peninsula that is Fort morgan is over 19 miles long, So it all depends on how far down it is. It doesn't take real long, but it does get tiring if you have to drive into town every day. I would plan on days where you didn't go back into town, eat in the house or condo some.

We stopped staying out there because we liked being closer to everything.

But, I would not worry about it much. FOrt morgan is awesome ..

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
674 posts
419 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How far a drive to GS

We do like to shop and eat out. I think that Martinique is closer to the GS edge, just not for sure. Rental agent told me 15 minute drive.

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,317 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How far a drive to GS

11 miles down fort morgan isn't too bad...

About 10 to 15 minutes is about right.

There also is a couple of good places to eat on fort morgan road..

4. Re: How far a drive to GS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, February 02, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Fort Morgan
Recent Conversations