We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charters Capt. Wayde

Ft Lauderdale, FL
Level Contributor
42 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Charters Capt. Wayde

Guys thanks so much for all of your posts on my last topic, they’re all very helpful. We would love to do a charter and it seems like Capt. Wayde is the man, but not sure if it’s in the budget, can anyone give us an idea on $ (half & full)? If we decide to do it should we try to book it before we go or just have SCYS make the arrangements once we get there? My only thinking is I was going to see if we can get another couple to join us to help out on the cost... Can’t wait, basically two months away and counting down!!!

Kansas City
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Charters Capt. Wayde

I don't know if I mentioned this on my PM to you or not, but we actually split a charter one year with another couple and Cpt Wayde. We had a great time with the other couple, and Cpt Wayde was ......well Cpt Wayde. You have to really loosen up and let you hair down around Wayde, and he will have just as much fun as you have. If a group is quiet or boring (not implying that you are), you will likely just get the standard "guided tour", but if you are laughing, joking, dancing......and especially "raking & scraping", you will see that Wayde will have as much fun, if not MORE fun than you have. He can definitely swim circles around me, but my wife Heather can give him a good run for his money catching conch. Have fun, and feel free to PM anytime if you have any more questions about the area. Tuacamo Steve

2. Re: Charters Capt. Wayde

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, March 15, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Staniel Cay