We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather In August

California
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Weather In August

Hi!

Can anyone tell me what the weather will be like in August? I am also worried about the rain....will it be raining the whole day or just periodically for a small amount of time?

Has anyone been here during August?

Thanks so much!

Columbus Isle Excursions
Waterskiing & Jetskiing, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
Landfall Park
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Historic Sites
orange county
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather In August

Hi,

My wife and I were there in early September 2006. The weather was hot and the sky was clear and I do not recall any rain. We are going again this year in mid September.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather In August

We're going to be there in the second week of September so I am hoping the weather will be at least OK.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
31 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather In August

We have just returned form 3 weeks on the Island. Just 2 days that we could not go on the beach for the full day and maybe 2/3 days where we had to come in early because of lightening. A lot less 'quick' storms than we have experienced in other parts of the Carribbean this time of the year.

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,429 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather In August

To those of you who said you have been recently- where did you stay or what would you recommend? Thanks for any advice!

5. Re: Weather In August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, October 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Salvador