We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exuma - November Weather

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
Exuma - November Weather

Thinking of going late November - 19-26th. Knowing that it's impossible to predict the weather, how is it typically then? Wondering if we should save the trip until April and go somewhere further south in November.

Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
481 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Exuma - November Weather

I was there in February 2014 and the weather was perfect. Not too hot, never too cool, not too humid. It was upper 70's most days and mid 70s even at night. It rained a few times but never for more than a couple of hours and then the sun came out again. And that was February. Water was warm enough to swim, though some told us it was warmer than usual this year. November averages would be warmer.

Check this out for averages. And google other sites if you want to see it in other forms or confirmed. Lots of sites have this info.

weatherspark.com/averages/32698/George-Town-…

Glastonbury...
Level Contributor
1,438 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Exuma - November Weather

That'll depend on your tolerance for cooler weather.

Me personally, I prefer to visit between May and October when the odds are slim to none of a cold front visiting, but I'm picky because I get cold easily, and want the best chance for ideal weather (not just temps, but light winds too).

Edited: 12:15 pm, August 18, 2014
Strandhill, Ireland
Level Contributor
523 posts
344 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Exuma - November Weather

I was there in November 2012, two weeks after Sandy passed through. The weather was mixed, lots of rain, mainly squalls that would blow through in a couple of hours, but it didn't dampen our 2 week trip. Water was cooler than normal, but that could well have been Sandy...the water was cloudy also, that definitely was Sandy.

Put it this way, we're heading back this November, same time as you for another two weeks.

Have a look yourself here - http://vimeo.com/54624268

4. Re: Exuma - November Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 20, 2015