We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Bay Resort Pictures

ontario, canada
Level Contributor
306 posts
Save Topic
Palm Bay Resort Pictures

Would anyone have pictures that they would like to share of the P.B.Resort. I'm trying to decide where to stay and this would help us out.

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
105 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palm Bay Resort Pictures

Hi,

What are you looking for?

How many people are you and how many rooms do you need?

We stayed in a privately owned villa right in front of the ocean, there was 1 bedroom with 2 doublebeds and 2 washrooms. There was also a murphy bed in the living room, but we didn't use it.

You can have more info and pictures of it on these sites:

http://www.vrbo.com/31947

tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g147429…

Edited: 3:45 pm, September 08, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
105 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palm Bay Resort Pictures

Sorry, here's the complete url:

:-)

http://mobile.vrbo.com/319472

ontario, canada
Level Contributor
306 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Palm Bay Resort Pictures

wawa 3

I would like to know is there is any sea weed in the water where you swim, how deep and are there umbrellas or palapa to sit under on the beach?

How long is the beach area to easily walk? 1 miles more or less?

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
105 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palm Bay Resort Pictures

Hi,

Honestly, I didn't swin in front of the resort, but I saw that the beach was clean, I saw some chairs, but I don't remember any umbrellas.

If you walk a very short 5 min. on the beach, you'll be on Jolly Hall Beach, where you'll find a better beach and clearer water.

There's other fabulous beach in Exuma...Other than Jolly Hall, there is Tropic of Cancer and Cocoplum, that I know of, where you can walk but there's no chairs or umbrellas.

I've also been on Ocean Bight beach, on Emerald Bay, and you could have a good walk to Sandals resort.

There are more beaches on Exuma, that you go by car, but maybe somebody else can answer for them.

And if you rent a boat or go on a tour, then you have other options. :-)

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
2,160 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palm Bay Resort Pictures

Here are some photos of the beachfront area of Palm Bay Resort and also of the beach bar there. Jolly Hall beach is nearby and there is a sign on the road also for guidance. Hope these photos give you an idea of the beach area there.

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome…

6. Re: Palm Bay Resort Pictures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 01, 2013