We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals question

Castle Rock...
Level Contributor
165 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals question

What type of toiletries are in the room at Sandals and is there a gift shop that sells travel sized stuff? Am trying to not have to check luggage so trying to see what I can leave at home. Thank you!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals question

Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Lotion and Aloe Vera Gel. When are you going?

Castle Rock...
Level Contributor
165 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals question

Thank you. We are going sept 29-oct 6.

Milford, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals question

This Sandals does not give you the Aloe Gel. The toiletries have recently been changed (they used to be Molton Brown and are now Red Lane Spa). They provide a very lovely body wash, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. They still had the Molton Brown soothing milk & oatmeal soap for bath and ultra pure mild soap for hands when I was there July 4-11.

You will not need to bring any of this with you as they will give you more should you run out.

Have fun!

IrieLady

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals question

Hi Ruth....

Sorry to hear that the Molton Brown stuff is gone...loved it...much more than the Red Lane products....darn, I was hoping to avoid packing any toiletries for our upcoming trip....once I'm there, I'm sure I won't care one bit about the toiletries...

Kerri

Milford, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals question

Kerri,

The Red Lane Spa products are not the typical ones at Sandals. They are definitely upgraded products that will be rolled out at all the Sandals resorts eventually. Not sure how SEB ended up with them first but we didn't mind. The Molton Brown stuff is really nice but the new products are good, too.

Enjoy!

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,320 posts
654 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandals question

Thanks for the update on the products...agree with Caribbeanlove about the Molton Brown products (we also had MB products at SRP, love the lavender bath gel), but the Red Lane is still good.....definitely better than having to bring these items from home.

Milford, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandals question

Here is a link to a photo of these products:

www.facebook.com/photo.php…

Let me know if that does not work.

IrieLady

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandals question

Thanks so much Ruth....looks much nicer than the standard Sandals toiletries...now I know I don't have to pack all that weighty stuff.....

K

Memphis, Tennessee
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sandals question

I'll be there sept 28- oct 10 see you there :)

10. Re: Sandals question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 21, 2013