We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaruants on Great Exuma

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
restaruants on Great Exuma

I am going back this month (Sept) and looking to dine other than at the Four Seasons. Any suggestions for a great dinner. Money not an issue so long as the view, dinner and experience is up there.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
13,925 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaruants on Great Exuma

If you are staying at the Four Seasons, your pickings are slim. Georgetown is 30-40 minutes away, and $70 cab ride, or $70 a day car rental.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaruants on Great Exuma

I just returned from exuma and the only place worth eating on the island is Cocoaplums Beach Resort. It looks like nothing, some tables under a tree but the food was outstanding. It is owned by a family, they have a great house drink and food that fits the carribbean. The chef knows what he is doing. My husban had a grilled grouper that is served over fried sweet potatoes and I had coconut lobster servedwith a Thai noodle and salad. We travel a lot and eat at some incredible restaurants in St. Barts but this undisovered place on Exuma, location is out of the way, is wonderful. When you exit Four Seasons take a right and keep driving. It is on the end of the island, 15 to 20 minutes past Four Seasons and sits back on a dirt road. There is a sign so watch for it.

Bahamas
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: restaruants on Great Exuma

If you want a great dining experince and great food try Cheater's Restaruant. It is about 5 minutes east of George Town.