We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great newly renovated Inn on the Beach in Exuma!!!

miami florida
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Great newly renovated Inn on the Beach in Exuma!!!

My husband and I stayed here last week. It's called The Beach Inn. It used to be owned by Peace'nPlenty, but it sure has gone thru some amazing changes...simply put..."Spectacularly Gorgeous"...the rooms look like Ritz-Carlton...it has a swimming pool with beautiful lounges and umbrellas and sits on a Magnificent Beach, a few steps away from our room. The lodge was so cozy with a big screen tv and sofas and a friendly, fun bar. The restaurant should open soon. They were open for sumptuous continental breakfasts and made us to-go lunch boxes for our boating excursions. We will definitely go back next year.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
800 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great newly renovated Inn on the Beach in Exuma!!!

Great to hear that the Beach Inn has been fixed up and that you had a great time. Was this your first time in Great Exuma?

Colorado, USA
Level Contributor
174 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great newly renovated Inn on the Beach in Exuma!!!

Interesting. The last I heard the Crab Cay development folks were going to use it as a place for potential investors to stay when they come down to look at the development. This might mean that there are so few investors coming down now that they have opened it up as a regualr hotel.

I'd be curious what the rates were.

Marathon, Fl
Destination Expert
for Marathon
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great newly renovated Inn on the Beach in Exuma!!!

Do they have a website?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great newly renovated Inn on the Beach in Exuma!!!

This is funny - I came across this today:

http://www.beachinnexuma.com/

Where is this located?

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
800 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Great newly renovated Inn on the Beach in Exuma!!!

It is located in the string of hotels that includes Palm Bay and Coconut Cove. If you are heading to Georgetown from the airport the Beach Inn is the last one in the line.

6. Re: Great newly renovated Inn on the Beach in Exuma!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, October 18, 2009