We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

House for 12

Atlanta,Ga
6 posts
Save Topic
House for 12

Hi all,

We are looking for a house, or combination of house and villa that can accomodate 8 adults and four children. I am looking at coral reef villas and The main house and round house. I was wondering if anyone was familiar with these or know of any other options for less than 4k per week. I'm concerned about the coral on the beach at coral reef villas and the kids. Last year my wife and I stayed at tropical impulse and had a ball. Now its time to share the secret with the rest of the fam.

Thanks for any input,

Matt

NJ
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: House for 12

Matt, Sorry I can't help you with your question but since you stayed at Tropical Impulse had a question for you. We are debating between Tropical Impulse and On the Rocks. TI is $1000 cheaper than OTR. I know for sure based on trip reports and pics that the beach by on the rocks is very shallow and calm. How would you describe the beach by Tropical Impulse. Were you satisfied with the villa/furnishings etc. We will be travelling with our toddler? Thanks

Atlanta,Ga
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: House for 12

Hi Mnag,

TI was great. The beach is awesome with a nice sandy bottom and calm waters. We had our 3y/o with us and she had a ball as well. The house worked out great, but I'm easy to please. The sheets were clean and the AC cold, deffinitley a great place to chill and decompress.

Feel free to email me at jonesnjen@yahoo.com. I'll be happy to answer any questions and share some of our pix if you're interested.

Later,

Matt

South Carolina
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: House for 12

Check this link out:

www.bahamasvacationhomes.com/Directory.html

Look for "Turtle's Nest". It accommodates large groups.

4. Re: House for 12

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera