We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eleuthera Rentals..

Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Topic
Eleuthera Rentals..

Are there other sights other than VRBO and HOME AWAY for rentals? I've noticed alot of rental names but dont see them on the mentioned sites!!!

Thank you

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,549 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eleuthera Rentals..

some homes have their own websites. Some are listed on Eleuthera real estate sites too under rentals. Check Eleutheraparadise.com. The owner of this site has done a great job of adding as many listings as possible, not just rentals but businesses etc. Or you can just google it.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
681 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eleuthera Rentals..

Also check flipkey, which is associated with tripadvisor.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,483 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eleuthera Rentals..

Homeaway - VRBO - Flipkey are probably the best. Homeaway bought out VRBO a couple of years back. You can try www.cyberrentals.com. There are other sites that are not as informative as the four previously mentioned. You will probably see a lot of repeat listings on multiple sites.

Bend,OR
Level Contributor
246 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eleuthera Rentals..

We rented through a company called saand.com (spelled with 2 A's) in 2011. Went very smoothly. Many of the houses were on VRBO and Homeaway as well, but there were some different ones not listed on those other sites.

Also found a place in 2013 listed on Vacation Rentals 411.

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,549 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eleuthera Rentals..

Also check airbnb.com. There aren't many on there for Eleuthera but some I've never heard of. Also the "vacation rentals" section here at the top of the page usually has some not listed elsewhere.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Eleuthera Rentals..

I recently discovered the website www.eleutheraparadise.com which has an accommodation tab showing many many rentals on area maps with links to their websites. Great tool! Also shows restaurants and beaches with directions! Check it out!

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,549 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Eleuthera Rentals..

yeah, i already said that in my first post :p

8. Re: Eleuthera Rentals..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, February 04, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera