We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay in Eleuthera

apex, nc
7 posts
Save Topic
where to stay in Eleuthera

Hello out there. I am new to trip advisor and need some help. My husband and I are planning a trip for our 20 yr anniv. We have never been to the Caribbean, but are interested in a quiet, not so crowded place to stay. We would like to do some snorkeling, sail boating and sight seeing. We have looked at Coral Sands on Harbour Island. Anyone have opinions of this place? We were also looking at Antigua, St. Lucia and Anguilla. We have become overwhelmed reading all of the reviews and there are so many to choose from. I would love to hear from people that have visited several places in the Caribbean. We would like to visit places that do not cater to family vacationers. (nothing against kids, but we are finally taking the honeymoon we never had, and our kids are not invited.) We are not fancy people, but do want a clean room, with clean sheets and towels and friendly people and good food. Oh, and don't forget beautiful beaches! Thanks for any info. you can give.

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay in Eleuthera

Sunfaces ,

I responded to your Harbour island inquiry on the Nassau Forum...good luck

2. Re: where to stay in Eleuthera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, August 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera