We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Eleuthera

Toronto
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Just back from Eleuthera

Just returned from Eleuthera and I'd have to say it was some of the best weather I have ever experienced. We had hot sun and close to 80C every day accept one, where it rained about half the day. It was quite windy most days on the Atlantic side but the Caribbean was perfect those days. For those who want to swim and are worried about it, don't be. The water is a little cool when you first get in but is very warm once you are in. My recommendation would be to sit on the beach and get really warm and then proceed in. Don't ease your way in, just go right under and it will be just fine. I saw lots of people who were not brave enough to try and they missed out on some GREAT swimming.

We stayed at a place called Turtle Cottage in North Palmetto and it was fantastic. It's very private and the beach there is amazing. Any questions feel free to ask!

Cheers, Kate.

New York
Level Contributor
611 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from Eleuthera

Katie,

Thanks for your trip report regarding weather in ELeuthera rt now. We leave the end of Feb. and glad to hear about the nice weather. With the blizzard in the Northeast last wkend, anything is warm to us rt now!

So happy that you had a great time......not surprised!

2. Re: Just back from Eleuthera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera