We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stand up paddle board rental?

havelock, Ontario
Level Contributor
5 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Stand up paddle board rental?

We are travelling to Eleuthera for the first time in February and can't wait. Wondering if there is anywhere we can rent stand up paddle boards?

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
83 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Stand up paddle board rental?

Just a quick question - I'm looking to possibly come to Eleuthera in late November/early December and would like to rent a SUP to possibly surf, I'll bring my kiteboard equipment as well.

How's the surf during that time period and who should I rent from now? Does anyone carry boards that I can actually surf on instead of just the usual rental?

Level Contributor
359 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Stand up paddle board rental?

Very true about Skip .. try Gregory Town they should have some!! Enjoy!!

St. Augustine...
Level Contributor
1 post
39 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Stand up paddle board rental?

I have had so many unpleasant dealings with Skip Miller over the years. From long beach island in the 80's to Rincon, Puerto Rico in the 90's. This guy burns bridges wherever he goes. Be wary in any business dealings with him.

Level Contributor
370 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Stand up paddle board rental?

French Leave Marina in Governors Harbour purports to rent stand-up paddleboards.

savannah sound
Level Contributor
2,761 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Stand up paddle board rental?

I think Edwin's Fish Lake does as well.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
759 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Stand up paddle board rental?

Yes, DH is correct:

They have a price list for SUP rentals both on and off the lake.

Rochester, New...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Stand up paddle board rental?

Cleveland, Ohio
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Stand up paddle board rental?

Hi Drew D - Did you rent from Eleutherabeachtoyrentals? Seems to be the best option and best price, thanks for sharing, just wanted to see if anyone has used their services.

19. Re: Stand up paddle board rental?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 25, 2016
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question