We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Cove - Difference in rooms?

Norwalk, CT
Level Contributor
38 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
The Cove - Difference in rooms?

Looking to stay at The Cove in late March for my honeymoon but I can't decide on what room. Reason being, what are the differences?

The Caribbean Suite is right on the water but the more expensive Ocean View Suite is just a view? What about the Junior Patio Suite with Ocean views?

If they are all relatively close to the water it looks like you can't go wrong. But just wondering if there are any pictures or commentary on them.

Thanks in advance!

LA
Level Contributor
46 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: The Cove - Difference in rooms?

Yes! I liked them on facebook after I read your other posts. it looks amazing. I hope there really is sushi!

12. Re: The Cove - Difference in rooms?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 06, 2014