We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Twin Coves

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
Twin Coves

Can anyone give me alternate directions to Twin Coves beach? We used the book/guide directions but found that the sand road is still blocked in the same place as it was last year. Any help would be appreciated!

Ontario
Level Contributor
331 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Twin Coves

That's fantastic news Megsy! Thanks for sharing the update on Ten Bay! I heard that the seagrass/seaweed was up to 6 ft high in some places...I wonder how it all got cleared out so quickly? It is too bad that our paths don't cross paths this time, but hopefully in the future! Hope that you are having a great trip! Thanks again for the posts!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
118 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Twin Coves

Getting back to Twin Coves...hope you find it because it is totally worth the trip. It is our favorite beach....

UK
Level Contributor
124 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Twin Coves

We have been having a great time on Rainbow Beach with our young children. The beach seems mosty clear with lots of soft sand to play on. Also good access to sandy bottom water near the rocks that 'split' the two sides of the beach.

The seagrass at Ten Bay was piled up neatly so plenty of sand to sit / play on.

Twin Coves is on our 'to do' list over the next few days.

The bugs on the beaches haven't been too bad over the past ten days, however that seemed to change a bit today with a drop in the wind.

Gainesville, Florida
Level Contributor
33 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Twin Coves

Thank you for everyone's updates, we are headed back for our third visit in January 2013. Can't wait to park my butt in my chair on Ten Bay... heaven <3

We haven't tried Twin Coves, but will do this trip. Isn't Eleuthera a magical and wonderful place? We are so grateful to have found this beauty.

New York
Level Contributor
611 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Twin Coves

Megsy78,

Thanks for your update on Gaulding Cay Beach as we rented ther for Feb/March and was concnerned about the water after the storm.

You' made me feel much better!

16. Re: Twin Coves

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, January 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera