We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eleuthera - Unique Village Resort or Pineapple Fields

Woodstock, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
31 reviews
Save Topic
Eleuthera - Unique Village Resort or Pineapple Fields

I need to choose a place for a delayed honeymoon. UV is much cheaper and in my experience there is usually a good reason for that.... but looking for some other opinions! Thanks!

Ontario
Level Contributor
312 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eleuthera - Unique Village Resort or Pineapple Fields

Pineapple Fields, Pineapple Fields, Pineapple Fields. Gets my vote all the way. The beach at Unique is beautiful. But the place is very empty. The restaurant is empty and not very good. Pineapple is surprisingly very nice. It's got a gorgeous pool, bed is super comfy, nicely equipped kitchen, daily maid service, great wifi (which works by the pool), lot of satellite tv, and the location is terrific - it is near Tippy's, Beach House Restaurant, Banks Rd Deli, Leon Levy Nature Preserve, tennis courts, French Leave Beach. You would love Pineapple. I absolutely do.

New York
Level Contributor
611 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eleuthera - Unique Village Resort or Pineapple Fields

Never stayed at Unique Village or Pineapple Fields. But we ate at Unique Villlage during 2 separate vacations. and found this place 'strange'. There is NO ONE in the resturanat ever execxpt 1 waiter and cook.l TOTALLY EMPTY. Food was mediocre ( & we always try a place 2x before we judge.

IF the accommodations are anything like the restaurant, I ;d go with Pineapple Fields. esp for a honeymoon.!

Pineapple Fields loolks pretty if nothing else. but it is NOT on the beach lke Unique V. But Pineapple F is only a short skip across a tiny rd away.from the beach.

Good luck and have fuN!

3. Re: Eleuthera - Unique Village Resort or Pineapple Fields

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 07, 2013