We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire North Eleuthera

England
5 posts
Save Topic
Car hire North Eleuthera

We need to hire a car at North Eleuthera Airport.for 14 days. Freddie Finethreads comes recommended but cannot contact him! Does anyone know of any other North Eleuthera rentals?

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,592 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Car hire North Eleuthera

Did you call or email Mr. Neely? Here is his email address. Note the missing e in his address:

fredrickakafinethreads@hotmail.com

Here is his phone number:

(242) 359-7780

He gave me great service when I rented a car through him in May, 2011.

Windsor, Canada
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
Level Contributor
2,007 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Car hire North Eleuthera

Most of the renters based in central Eleuthera will drop a car off at ELH for a small fee. Let me know if you need some more contacts.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,592 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Car hire North Eleuthera

You can also try Bain's Car Rental, a few miles away from N. Eleuthera Airport. Mr. Neely's vehicles were all taken the day I reserved one and he made arrangements with Bain's to meet meet at the Gene's Bay dock where I arrrived from a water taxi from Spanish Wells. The car was reliable and got me down to Gregory Town and back without any problems.

Bain's Car Rental

Gene Bay Road

North Eleuthera

Phone: (242) 551-1726/557-8247

MASSACHUSETTS
Level Contributor
8 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car hire North Eleuthera

Any preference between Tracy Williams & Naaman Rolle for Eleuthera car rental reliability? Other??

Eleuthera
Level Contributor
2,676 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car hire North Eleuthera

Both of them are good, honest guys, both of 'em work at the airport.

Naaman probably has more cars and a wider selection, but I know both of them, have dealt with both of them, and would endorse either one of them. Good people.

New York
Level Contributor
65 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car hire North Eleuthera

I highly recommend Israel Johnson. He is the nicest guy and very dependable. You can email him at johnsonscarentals@hotmail.com.

7. Re: Car hire North Eleuthera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera