We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

place to buy a grill??

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Topic
place to buy a grill??

is there any place to buy or rent a small grill on the island?

Patrick, South...
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
Level Contributor
1,800 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: place to buy a grill??

Hi, does the place you are renting not have one? Just curious because most do.

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: place to buy a grill??

If you buy one, it will be expensive. The last time we looked at one I think it was $75 for a simple dome charcoal grill. I'm with sas58, if you are renting a home or condo, ask the owners to supply one. A grill is a pre-requisite for any home we rent.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
360 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: place to buy a grill??

I found one at the little grocery store in James Cistern on Queens hwy last time I was there. It cost about $125 for a standing charcoal dome grill. Not a weber !

4. Re: place to buy a grill??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:10 pm, July 09, 2012
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: place to buy a grill??

thanks for the responses. We are staying at the Sky Beach club in one of the private houses and they do not have a grill! What a bummer:(

Mentioned in this post
Sky Beach Club
Sky Beach Club
335 Reviews
Eleuthera
Windsor, Canada
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: place to buy a grill??

They have disposable one-use grills at Byrons which is not far away.

Patrick, South...
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
Level Contributor
1,800 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: place to buy a grill??

Hi, again don't know why you want a grill if staying at SB, if you plan to fish or buy fish just ask them if they will cook it for you? Also plan to share, you will make friends! Cheers

8. Re: place to buy a grill??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 11, 2013