We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalik

RI
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Topic
Kalik

Continental flight is delayed (surprise?). So glad we had lunch at coco di mama so we knew to come back. Not a bad place to be stranded with a kalik in hand.

Ontario
Level Contributor
364 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kalik

like :)

london
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kalik

LOL, i do like kalik to, but being English we do know a good beer (none of this coors or bud crap lol) and i tell you what sands is really nice!!!!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
13 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kalik

We are from Oregon- microbrew central - but drink red stripe in summer and on beach vacations. Does kalik taste like red stripe?

Westfield...
Level Contributor
179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kalik

There's 3 types of Kalik,light,regular and gold. To us the regular is perfect and has a taste similar to Coronas. Of course they all taste good while on the beach and watching a sunset. They 're important because you don't want to get de-hydrated on those hot sunny days.

michigan
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Kalik

I was so excited when I was in Florida over spring break and spied Kalik on the shelf at the grocery store!! It made my vacation!!! No where to be found in Michigan :(

Westfield...
Level Contributor
179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kalik

Yes,we found it on Sanibel Island at Doc Fords and one of the liquors store near Jerry's. Great stuff but not to be had here in Massachusetts.

RI
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Kalik

maybe having it only on vacation keeps it special!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
2,758 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kalik

I can get cold Kaliks at the Publix in the Charleston, SC, area, and the weird thing is they cost *exactly* the same there as they do in Governor's Harbour.

Only difference is that I dare not pop one open for the ride home ... ;-)

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,916 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kalik

My husband swears the Kalik we buy here tastes different than what we buy in the Bahamas. Hmm, how does sun, salt, surf and sea affect the taste buds??

Westfield...
Level Contributor
179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Kalik

My wife says it's the enviroment. You can start earlier and pace yourself until at least sunset.. I've heard being closer to the equator also makes a difference.

Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera