We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legal Trash Dumps

Patrick, South...
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
Level Contributor
1,590 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Legal Trash Dumps

Where are the legal dumps located? I know the one between Ten Bay and SPP, as we stayed at Ten Bay. Where are the others located for those not staying in that area. Thanks for any info to help us properly dispose of our beach combing efforts. Also there were alot of still very useful items we also saw on some of the beaches. I wished many times I had a home there just to have a place to bring these things. Many would be great decorative items outside of a home as I know many do this. Thanks for your replys, Deb

Patrick, South...
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
Level Contributor
1,590 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Legal Trash Dumps

Well I can answer my own post with help from a PM from a homeowner on island. I was told the only dump open is the one in Palmetto Point as the others have been closed. This is putting quite a strain on this one dump and the people trying to maintain it. Many are very upset over this and who could blame them. Very sad/bad decision made by someone. Deb

2. Re: Legal Trash Dumps

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:35 am, October 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera