We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pebbles/On the Rocks

Arizona
1 post
Save Topic
Pebbles/On the Rocks

Has anyone stayed at Pebbles recently? The last posts are from 2006. We are going May. Any tips for us?

ny
Level Contributor
183 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pebbles/On the Rocks

Stayed at on the rocks in 2006. The house is an older house. Beautiful beautiful beach. The area by the rocks is usually calm. The gardens are nice. There was an ant issue in the kitchen even though we were careful not to leave any food out. Also saw a couple small dead roaches in the morning. But its the tropics so we were not too concerned with that. As I mentioned earlier the house is older so the bathrooms are dated (especially the master). The layout is nice for a big family and the rooms especially the master is very spacious. The patio area is nice as well. And there are water views from many of the rooms in the house. Did not see Pebbles from the inside so can't comment. I had to email the owner 2 or 3 times to get my deposit back but it was over the holidays so maybe she was busy. Location is great in Gov Harbour area. There is a lot of privacy since there are no other houses (except pebbles) around.

2. Re: Pebbles/On the Rocks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:37 am, September 26, 2009