We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eleuthra Rental homes

Canton, Ohio
Level Contributor
20 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Eleuthra Rental homes

Has anyone stayed at the Blue Palms in N. Palmetto. I hear they put in new swimming pool and they have a van you can rent.

Comments????

usa
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eleuthra Rental homes

try looking at THE BAREFOOT BEACH HOUSE great place right on the beach. the owners are also very nice people :)

Baltimore Maryland
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Eleuthra Rental homes

Good Place and yes has a new pool.

Never seen the inside and you cant see it from the road.

Sets back about 150 feet from the Atlantic beach is rocky there however but you can walk to spots to get in the water.

Beach get better north and south of the location of the house but you have a good walk to get to all sandy spot.

Homes in the same area are Aqua Vista( formerly Summer breeze) and Atlantic Blues..same rocky area of beach.

Have fun

Minneapolis
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Eleuthra Rental homes

eleutherabeachgal -Can you clarify what you mean by "rocky" regarding the beach in front of this house? In the satellite google photo of the beach/ocean in front of the house it shows that it is actually less rocky than other areas north of that house. Also, the pictures of the house/beach do not show it to be rocky there???

eleuthranewbee - if you email the owners of the blue palms house (just google "blue palms eleuthera" to get to the website) they will send you a wonderful photo gallery where you can see the pool, house, beach, rooms, patio, and even different parts of eleuthera. The pictures are fantastic and really help you decide. For us, the pool outweighed having only two bathrooms, but everyone is different.

Canton, Ohio
Level Contributor
20 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eleuthra Rental homes

margaritagirlie.....YES! saw the picture gallery..wow! it was great..love the new pool..so have you stayed at Blue Palms? I think our group has decided we really like this place and are waiting to hear from owners on availabilty. (Some of us have no problems with only two bathrooms, afterall how long is one in the bathroom!? LOL) Thanks for your post!

Minneapolis
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Eleuthra Rental homes

We have not stayed at the Blue Palms, but are going to be there next year. If you put "Blue Palms" in on TA you will see some posts here about it too. After all of the research we did we felt this was the best fit for our group. We are looking forward to sitting at that pool with drinks in hand :).

Broken Arrow, OK
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Eleuthra Rental homes

My wife and I along with 4 friends (1 other couple and 2 single women) just spent last week at the Blue Palms. We loved it! It is just as the pictures on the web show. The new pool is great and we used it alot. I would be happy to answer any questions you have. We also rented the van that they have. It was nice as well.

Minneapolis
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Eleuthra Rental homes

Tulsaparrothead - Would love to hear a re-cap of your trip.

If you could recommend three things to do while visiting Eleuthera what would they be?

What was the cost of gas while you were there?

Best place you ate?

Did you go out deep sea fishing? If so, with whom and would you recommend them?

How were the No See-Ums? Did you have a bug repellent with you that seemed to work?

Did you fly straight into Eleuthera or did you catch a connection in Nassau?

Thanks.

Canton, Ohio
Level Contributor
20 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Eleuthra Rental homes

Thank you for all your comments on Blue Palms.

I am STILL waiting to hear from the owners regarding availability, 2 emails and one phone call and no one has responded.

Tulsaparrothead.... thank you for your comments on Blue Palms, it helped alot especially when you look at so many rentals on the internet. Sometimes you never know what you are getting until you get there and then it is too late!

I will look forward to reading your answers to all the questions margaritagirlie asked since I would really like to know also!

Thanks!

Canton, Ohio
Level Contributor
20 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Eleuthra Rental homes

margaritagirlie....when are you going to Eleuthra and where are you staying? From some of your questions you asked tulsaparrothead it sounds like our group wants to do the same things!!...fishing!!

Minneapolis
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Eleuthra Rental homes

We are not going until next year and are staying at Blue Palms. You are right, we do want to go fishing, and also scuba diving. Are hoping to find great referrals for both. Of course, we also just want to lay in the pool too :).