We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a nice 4 bedroom villa, PLEASE HELP

Plymouth, Michigan
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for a nice 4 bedroom villa, PLEASE HELP

Does anyone have any suggestions for a nice and clean 3-4 bedroom villa on the beach. We have been to Eleuthera before, the beaches are beautiful and it's very easy to fly to. However we stayed at the Sunrise Villa the beach was very nice but the house was a little too rustic for us. Any advice for an upscale villa rental would be appreciated.

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Eleuthera
Eleuthera
Out Islands
Brownsburg, Indiana
Level Contributor
79 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a nice 4 bedroom villa, PLEASE HELP

we love finiterre. great location. great beach. awesome views of the atlantic. caretakers rita and andrew are the nicest people you could ask for.we are returning in may for 10 days. can't wait.

very nice home although perched on a hill. we found this to keep away the bugs. wouldnt recommend for kids under 12 , becuase of the steps down to the beach.

kayaks and bikes provided with the home. there is a guest house if you are traveling with a big party. this residence is very private and well taken care of.

www.finiterre.com

Treasure Island...
Level Contributor
292 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a nice 4 bedroom villa, PLEASE HELP

Not sure about your budget, but take a look at Helios House - in a great location, this place looks gorgeous. Certainly not rustic.

I have stayed at Finiterre, and while it is nice, it is only 2 bedrooms, so I don't think that would work for you.

http://www.helios-house.com/main.html

Nashville, TN
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
2,728 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a nice 4 bedroom villa, PLEASE HELP

You can rent Finiterre's new guest house with the home. Nice for a little privacy for someone.

Andrew and Rita are fabulous caretakers, and the Kerbers who own the homes are very easy to work with.

While I would not call Finiterre especially luxurious, I have stayed there as well as Sunrise Villa and will say it is very comfortable. Nice mattresses & linens, lots of extras to make it a real vacation.

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
513 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a nice 4 bedroom villa, PLEASE HELP

I rented "Heron Hill" on the road south out of N.Palmetto. 4 bedrooms. 1st class for a house in the $2,500 - $3,000 range. Just "google" (heron hill eleuthera) & you'll find it. No pool but everything else you would want. The beach is 50 or so steps down a walkway. The house is bordered by a rocky point to the south so you are at the end of a 3 mile beach. If you see anyone without binoculurs let me know. You can email me with questions. Call the owners/listing company first. This house isn't close to rustic. Definitely 1st class for the price. All the amenities you'd expect. TV, AC, quality kitchen/Dining area, etc. Close to all your needs. Groceries, gas, restaurants, etc. The driveway up to the house, 400', is in better shape as the local roads. I'd estimate the property at being between 4 & 5 acres & well manicured. Look nthis place up. I'm sure there are others that are more expensive but you can't beat this pace dollar for dollar.

Tim Simko

tssimko@comcast.net

Erie,PA.
Level Contributor
178 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a nice 4 bedroom villa, PLEASE HELP

We are staying at sunrise villa in june. Can you explain..TOO RUSTIC..I want to know what i'm getting into....and i'll listen to anything you want to add about Eleuthera, thanks

Mentioned in this post
Eleuthera
Eleuthera
Out Islands
Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
846 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for a nice 4 bedroom villa, PLEASE HELP

We're staying at Bahamas Castaway in Double Bay (not for 2 years still, but already counting down the days). The view looks amazing, it is beautiful inside with the best deck I've ever seen, right on the beach, and the owner is fantastic to deal with. 2 bedrooms with ocean views, 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds, and a den with queen sofa bed.

Mentioned in this post
Bahamas
Bahamas
Caribbean
Easthampton...
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for a nice 4 bedroom villa, PLEASE HELP

You may want to look into the Blue Palms in north palmetto point www.bluepalms.info My wife and I and another couple stayed there last year and it was wonderful. 4 Bedrooms and 2 baths right on the beach, infact they just put in a new inground pool that I have not seen but have heard about it. GREAT SPOT. and I am not the owner.

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
154 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for a nice 4 bedroom villa, PLEASE HELP

Balara Manor is a wonderful house, however, the beach is small. balaramanor.com

Calgary Alberta
Level Contributor
12 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for a nice 4 bedroom villa, PLEASE HELP

Heron Hill in North Palmetto - one word sums it up - AMAZING - from the property to the owners to the new pool to the beach to the caretaker - simply stunning

Minneapolis
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Looking for a nice 4 bedroom villa, PLEASE HELP

Heron Hill does look nice, but I do not see a pool as suggested by the last post. Do they have a pool? And is it truly a 4 bedroom? I know that Blue Palms has a new pool and the property is gorgeous. If you email the owners they will send you pictures.