We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unique Village Villas.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
59 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Unique Village Villas.

Hi

Has anyone stayed at unique's villas? . I will rent a 2 bedroom Villa and would like to know something about it.

Only read some reviews from the hotel but nothing for the villas.

Thanks

Jose.

Switzerland
Level Contributor
59 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Unique Village Villas.

Hi,

just returned from Eleuthera. Went to see Unique villas (actually eat there). I did not see anything else than rooms (no seperate villas).

Be aware that the whole complex is high up over the beach and you will have to walk down several steps to the beach. Also you will not see the beach from your villa, only the water.

I would strongly recommend you rent an appartement (there are so many, its very easy and the value is much much better)

Songo

2. Re: Unique Village Villas.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, September 12, 2009