We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pink Sand Cottage - 10 thumbs up!!!

Nashville, TN
1 post
Save Topic
Pink Sand Cottage - 10 thumbs up!!!

Ok folks. If you are looking for a great private, modern place to truly relax and retreat and get away from your blackberry.....Pink Sand is the place to be! Ken and Adele are very nice people and represented their place truthfully. The photos on their site is truly how the place looks. It is clean and modern and even has a washer dryer combo. That was extremely helpful and allows you to travel light. They provide a cooler, chairs,...it has it all. We were there from July 7, 2007 - July 16, 2007 and we never saw one person on our beach until the very last two days. The people are very nice and we spent alot of time exploring our beach snorkeling and other beaches. I recommend Ten Bay Beach and Club Med Beach but we also took a drive to go to Governors Harbor and the drive was breathtaking. Email me and I can email pictures of the drive at smajors@zycron.com. This is a place I will visit again. I was really able to rest and restore and I had no problems whatsoever. Ken and Adele...you rock!!!!

Patrick, South...
Destination Expert
for Eleuthera
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pink Sand Cottage - 10 thumbs up!!!

thank-you for your report,we are going in 08 and if you have any other helpful info of any kind it would be appreciated by all i'm sure. it sounds like you had a wonderful time, what did you do and see, if you have time to comment. we will be staying at ten bay so i would be interested in hearing about that area as well as anything else you did. glad to hear you would visit again.

2. Re: Pink Sand Cottage - 10 thumbs up!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, September 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Eleuthera