We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cat Island Trip Report - March 31 - Easter, 2012

King of Prussia...
Level Contributor
306 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Cat Island Trip Report - March 31 - Easter, 2012

What follows is our trip report of our visit to this wonderful island. I posted it like this so that it would not repeat on every page. If you have questions/comments go right ahead and ask.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Cat Island Trip Report - March 31 - Easter, 2012

Wonderful TR - even on a belated reading! You've probably been back 3 times by now?!? :)

>>Cat Island is wild and beautiful; I miss the shallow idyllic salt flats near Orange Creek, the wild Atlantic at Flamingo Point, the every color of green and blue of the Atlantic down south, the mirror glass of the Exuma Sound. I miss the solitude, the sun, the food, the good company and conversations. We need to go back!<<

Just sounds perfect (except for the poor goats)... Thanks for posting!

12. Re: Cat Island Trip Report - March 31 - Easter, 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, July 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cat Island