We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fernandez bay resort and others

maine
Level Contributor
2 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
fernandez bay resort and others

We just spent a week on Cat Island. My wife and I spent the week having the best vacation we ever had. We have spent a lot of time in the Bahamas, and without any question this was the best resort we have ever been to. We did spend time looking at all the other resorts and found Greenwood the biggest disappointment without any questions, Hawkes Nest would be great for scuba folks and those who want to be near a marina. Shawnas cove resort is new and could be a great stop, it is their first year and at the far north end of the island, so you decide.

I will tell you, the staff, Evan, Donna and Kaylie and the cooks are the best I have ever seen. A++++++++

Center Valley...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fernandez bay resort and others

Glad you had a good time on Cat Island.When we were there last(2007),we stayed at Sammy T's and really enjoyed outselves. Was wondering how the island is doing. Also how was the travel to and from the island.

Sean

2. Re: fernandez bay resort and others

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 06, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Cat Island