We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette party

Miami, Florida
5 posts
Save Topic
Bachelorette party

Hi everyone, I was looking into Bimini for a Bachlorette party. My plan is to rent a villa and stay there. In your opinion, is this a good place to go for a Bachlorette party? I was planning on taking a bimini boat cruise from Miami, and stay a night or two in bimini.

If you recommend, what hotels or villas do you recommend? Is there a night life? Bars?

Thank you

North Fort Myers...
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelorette party

Read the reviews for Resorts World Bimini on Trip Advisor. They provide the boat transportation, and have overnight accommodations as well. They probably have the only nightlife that a Bachelorette party would be interested in. The reviews are mixed, but taking the price into consideration, you may find what you're looking for. This resort is at the North end of Bimini. The town is on the south end of the same island. It's mainly a place where sport fishermen stay with their boats, and drink a few beers in the evening. Villas normally rent for longer than 1 night, and there aren't many available. There are condos on South Bimini, but no real nightlife there.

Florida
Level Contributor
10 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelorette party

Wow, you might want to re-think your destination for a bachelorette party unless you want to fish or dive. Not much partying going on there, although it is lovely and has a few (emphasis on few) good places to eat and bars.

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelorette party

It is like a ghost town this time of year. Other than fishing.

4. Re: Bachelorette party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, May 28, 2015