We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Considering Bimini from FLL with 2 kids, please advise

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
52 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Considering Bimini from FLL with 2 kids, please advise

Hi,

I'm trying to understand what it's like in Bimini. I am looking to just sit on the beach and do nothing or maybe snorkel if there is any. Is the water calm, are the beaches good or should I just stay in Miami/FLL area? I kind of hoped to add on a few nights of caribbean like experience but if I'm fooling myself, please tell me. My kids are 4, 6.

Thank you!

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,897 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Considering Bimini from FLL with 2 kids, please advise

lucy,

I sent you a message.

Clearwater,Florida
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Considering Bimini from FLL with 2 kids, please advise

We went there in 3/05 with our 4 kids. At the time they were 11, 9, 8 and 3. We all loved it and want to go back again. When we went we stayed on the northern island and there was a huge development going on. I don't know if it is as laid back as when we were there but we loved the island and the people.

3. Re: Considering Bimini from FLL with 2 kids, please advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:22 am, October 20, 2009