We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viva Wyhdham

Which Freeport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
los angeles
Level Contributor
48 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Viva Wyhdham

Hi all,

My 6 yr old son and I are planning on going in June, does anybody have any good feedback about this resort, the price is good, just wondering about the resort. thanks

New Jersey
Level Contributor
64 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Viva Wyhdham

Have you read all the posted reviews? There are a lot of them. The resort is really nice. The beach is very clean with lots of chairs. I hear the snorkleing there is amazing. The equipment is included in the price. The food is okay. It's nothing special. It's convienient to have the beach stand/bar right there so if you don't want to leave the beach you can get some food there. The staff is really friendly. I made lots of friends while I was there. The room is nothing fancy, but it's a place to sleep. The pool looks nice, but I never used it. The only time I left the resort was to go horseback riding. So, I can't tell you anything about the island other than that. I would read all the reviews. If you aren't a picky person, this is a great place...if you are looking for a luzury, 5 star hotel, go elsewhere.

Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
57 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Viva Wyhdham

I just got back from the Viva Wyndham and agree with the previous poster. It's not a 5-star resort, but is clean and on the beach with a pool and tons of activities. It is a great place for kids - there are activities for children all day.

Maryland
Level Contributor
10 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Viva Wyhdham

I just got back from the viva wyndham last night and I would definately recommend it. Just a few things to keep in mind... It is only a 3 star resort. The resort is older and it might look a little tired but don't let that turn you away. The grounds are absolutly beautiful. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfy. I always had hot water with enough pressure. The pool is a hugh olympic size and sparkling clean tho it's not heated. They have a kids club that the younger kids your sons age seemed to love. There is a buffet restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The fare is typical buffet but the variety is large and there is something for everyone. The beach is long and wide with white powdery sand, tons of lounge chairs and shade umbrella thingies. On a calm day the water is like glass and crystal clear. There is a small reef not too far out where there are tons of colorful fish. There are activities that go on all day long, usually by the pool. The animation staff that run theses activities are just fantastic. They are usually college age kids from Italy and are they personable. You'll have a great time. It's a wonderful place to stay for the price.

4. Re: Viva Wyhdham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, August 23, 2009