We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Freeport airport or seaport to Ocean at Taino Beach?

Which Freeport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Madrid
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Freeport airport or seaport to Ocean at Taino Beach?

Could somebody/anybody tell me which is easier to get to the Ocean at Taino beach? From Freeport airport or seaport? I travel solo and do not want any complications. Thank you. Ena

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Freeport airport or seaport to Ocean at Taino Beach?

Hi ena47,

Welcome to the forums!

The Support Forum is for assistance in using the site, technical questions, etc. You'd need to ask in the relevant destination forum. The destination forums have members knowledgeable about that particular destination and therefore most likely to be able to assist you.

Here's the forums home page (one place you can see a link is if you click on "More" on the green bar then Travel Forum):

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ForumHome

If you go to the "ForumHome" link above, on the right you can click and see the list of non-destination forums. On the left you'll see destination forums. Do note that within the destination forums are many sub-forums which are links you can click on.

Here's an easy way to find a forum: if you want to find the Freeport Forum, type Freeport Forum in the search box upper right and in one more click you'll be here:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g147420-i186-Freepo…

Regards,

L4

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Reply
2. Re: Freeport airport or seaport to Ocean at Taino Beach?

Hi ena47,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question on the TripAdvisor Support Forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Freeport Forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
677 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Freeport airport or seaport to Ocean at Taino Beach?

I'm not quite sure of your question, but taxis are available at both spots to take you to your hotel, very easy.

4. Re: Freeport airport or seaport to Ocean at Taino Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 23, 2015