We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One night check in help

Which Freeport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
buena, nj
Level Contributor
176 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
One night check in help

I thought I asked this question yesterday, but I don't see it posted. We are scheduled to stay at Island Seas Resort July 29th, which is a Sunday. Layovers are long on a Sunday; however, it is a straight through flight on a Saturday. We would need to stay over one night until we could check in on Sunday. Any suggestions for one night that are not too expensive? Also, anyone who's stayed at Island Seas - is there a bbq or some night where a meal is not too expensive? I appreciate your help.

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
676 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One night check in help

You did post it yesterday - under "One Night Stay" - I replied to you on that thread.

buena, nj
Level Contributor
176 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One night check in help

yes and i did check out sunrise marina. the price seems really great and i think we qualify for one of their discounts too. thanks again.

3. Re: One night check in help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, June 20, 2013