We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stay at Lucaya VRBO 280445/69 Roundshot Close

Massachusetts
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anyone stay at Lucaya VRBO 280445/69 Roundshot Close

I am considering renting in Lucaya at Vacation Rental by Owner property 280445. The address is 69 Roundshot Close, Freeport. Does anyone have experience with the property? Thanks

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
672 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone stay at Lucaya VRBO 280445/69 Roundshot Close

I don't know how anyone will know what something called "Lucaya at Vacation Rental by Owner Property 280445" refers to. You should include a URL or some less cryptic reference if you are hopeful of a response.

Roundshot Close is in Fortune Cay I believe, nice residential area.

Ashburn, Virginia
Level Contributor
38 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone stay at Lucaya VRBO 280445/69 Roundshot Close

If you're familiar with VRBO it's not that cryptic. 280445 is the property number; on vrbo.com you put that into the search field at the top of the home page and voila, the property pops up.

The house looks gorgeous! As a potential renter though I would wonder how you get to the beach from there. From the map it's definitely not walkable so you'll want to inquire whether you need to rent a car if beach time is important to you.

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
672 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone stay at Lucaya VRBO 280445/69 Roundshot Close

You can kayak or take the boat or the waverunner 5 min. to the beach through the canal, so that is not a problem, but you may still want a car to explore other areas or to drive to Port Lucaya because there is nothing nearby that you can easily walk to. Of course you can always call a taxi.

oakville, ON
Destination Expert
for Oakville
Level Contributor
5,402 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone stay at Lucaya VRBO 280445/69 Roundshot Close

My brother lives in that neighborhood. Believe it or not, most taxi drivers in Freeport don't know the area at all and get lost all the time, or just refuse to pick you up... At lEast the last few times I was there that has been the case

5. Re: Anyone stay at Lucaya VRBO 280445/69 Roundshot Close

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:42 pm, June 18, 2013