We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NFL Cheerleaders head to Grand Lucayan Apr 8-15

Which Freeport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
NFL Cheerleaders head to Grand Lucayan Apr 8-15

The Baltimore Ravens Cheer- leaders' Swimsuit Calendar photo shoot and 98 Rock's, yearly Spring Fling Trip are coming to Grand Bahama to the Grand Lucayan Beach and Golf Resort.

The occasion set to be hosted in this tropical paradise of powdery white-sand beaches, will feature 40 Ravens cheerleaders and a 98 rock-style party all week long!

…nassauguardian.net/social_community/3021227…

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
25 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NFL Cheerleaders head to Grand Lucayan Apr 8-15

Oh darn, I'll just have missed them (insert sarcasm)

nassau
Level Contributor
3,222 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: NFL Cheerleaders head to Grand Lucayan Apr 8-15

They came here to Cable Beach at least the last three years. It was a fun time, each time. Golf each day was a blast....nothing like having a beer cart driven by cheerleaders in uniform. The Raven girls weren't bad....would've preferred the Saintsaitions....but still had fun.

Level Contributor
417 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: NFL Cheerleaders head to Grand Lucayan Apr 8-15

well, at least people won't be looking at us 4 middle-aged ladies on the beach!!

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: NFL Cheerleaders head to Grand Lucayan Apr 8-15

Somehow I just KNOW my husband will manage to be there that week. Wait and see!

5. Re: NFL Cheerleaders head to Grand Lucayan Apr 8-15

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, May 07, 2013