We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vision Airlines

Southern Indiana
Level Contributor
197 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Vision Airlines

For those of you who have flown Vision Airlines into GBI, did you have any problems with the flight or delays? Now that I have mentioned this trip to several people they are warning me not to fly Vision due to excessive delays and on time travel. Any input from anyone?

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
670 reviews
Save Reply
111. Re: Vision Airlines

Vision is no longer flying to the Bahamas, so you might want to post this under the Toledo or Myrtle Beach forums instead where it's more relevant to viewers.

Sorry to hear about your experience though...

Summerville, South...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
112. Re: Vision Airlines

Vision airlines now no longer flies from Toledo to Myrtle Beach either

North Vernon
Level Contributor
65 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
113. Re: Vision Airlines

Bahamasair have taken over the non-stop flights to the Bahamas that Vision Airlines was offering. See this link: bahamasair.com/promotions/…

They usually travel 2 days/week from each departure city. I have never flown Bahamasair so I can't comment on how well they perform.

Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
114. Re: Vision Airlines

Anyone surprised? I've been saying for months that all the many, many news reports on Vision Airlines indicate they are a bunch of clowns. Ever heard of Google News, or Bing? You fools who kept saying they were great are part if this terrible misinformation... shame on you, people's trips get ruined because of perpetual comments that are not fact based... here is a fact, Vision's news is BAD NEWS!

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
670 reviews
Save Reply
115. Re: Vision Airlines

Thanks to Vision, GBI now has twice-weekly service to four new cities, for very cheap prices. I am very happy they came to the Bahamas, and would love it if they tried again from some other cities. BahamasAir would never have flown these routes if it weren't for Vision taking a chance on GBI.

Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
116. Re: Vision Airlines

Looks like more customer service and reliability issues for Vision. Several news reports today of passengers being stranded in Myrtle Beach waiting for answers. See this article

m.wmbfnews.com/autojuice…

1 post
Save Reply
117. Re: Vision Airlines

Vision id the worst business I have ever dealt with. DO NOT FLY WITH THEM! Please for your sanity don't waste your time. Delays delays delays. Cancelled flights you name it and they do not reimburse or provide food or hotel vouchers. You get a rude I'm sorry we are running behind. It is not worth the cheap price to be stranded in an airport for hours on end with no idea of when or if you are going to fly out.

118. Re: Vision Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 17, 2013