We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island Palm-Timeshare Tour=Tax money back??

Maine
2 posts
Save Topic
Island Palm-Timeshare Tour=Tax money back??

Hello..My Fiancee and I will be staying at the Island Palm next month for a week.

I have read online that if you went on the Timeshare Tour that they offer @ The island Seas, that the hotel would refund the $15.00 per day/per person Tax that they charge upon check-in...

I also read that some folks were just offered a continental breakfast which is a far cry from the $200+ tax.

Anybody that has stayed @ the Island Palm recently and has any info about this would be very much appreciated...

Thank You,

Jeanne & Doug

midwest
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Island Palm-Timeshare Tour=Tax money back??

I am not familar with this particular timeshare tour. But you should know up front, what you are getting for your time. Perhaps you can let them know what you EXPECT to receive & push for that. And if they tell you it will last for 90 minutes, let them know when YOUR TIME is up & don't let them convince you otherwise.

One thing for sure... they are VERY GOOD at what they do, & a timeshare is NOT a good deal.... no matter what people try to tell you! So DON"T fall for it!

Have fun!