We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bottled water purchase?

Lagrangeville, NY
Level Contributor
2,795 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Bottled water purchase?

Hi, I will be staying at Our Lucaya Westin. I drink a lot of water, and although I heard that tap water is fine for drinking, I would like to find out options for bottled water.

Does anyone know where can I buy bottled water in Our Lucaya Marketplace, and the pricing? (I remembered the little coffee shop, On Higher Grounds, at the Sheraton charging quite a lot for a bottle of water.)

I heard there is a Winn Dixie not far from the Resort. Is it worth spending the extra time and effort to go to Winn Dixie to buy bottled water?

Lastly, is the locally bottled water same as what is from the tap?

Thank you.

ottawa
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bottled water purchase?

the water is fine to drink and you can buy bottled water at winn dixie also around the resort areas they do sell alot of bottled water. I always drink the tap water.

Northeast, MA
Level Contributor
843 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bottled water purchase?

Tap water is fine (we just got back from 8 days Saturday night)) and we drink it all the time. However, many prefer spring water. You can buy it for a buck a gallon at Winn Dixie and it is NOT the same as the tap water.

Danny

Central Kentucky
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bottled water purchase?

We stayed at the Sheraton next door to the Westin last week. They have a little store inside of the Sheraton on the first floor. It is not run by the hotel. They sell 1 or 1.5 litres of bottled water for $2-the same water that was offered in our rooms for $4.95. They have about 50 different types of drinks, everything but soda and alcohol.

Lagrangeville, NY
Level Contributor
2,795 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bottled water purchase?

Thank you everyone for the information. Good to know I do not have to pay high resort prices for water.

Can't wait till I'm there!

Get answers to your questions about Grand Bahama Island