We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

return visit

Level Contributor
417 posts
1 review
Save Topic
return visit

i came to GBI last year on spring break and loved our stay on the Grand Lucayan. We would love to return this year but vision air is not flying there anymore. The cost is what got us there the firtst time. Any suggestions on who has the best package deal or airfair specials. We would be flying from Loiusville Ky and could go March 30- Apr. 6. Please I want to come back!!! I was wondering if anyone has found any good deals.Thanks

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: return visit

Same boat here, no deals to be had from Baltimore. Bahamasair picked up the Vision routes, but only for a short time. Pretty much need to fly through Miami, Ft Lauderdale or Charlotte. Limited days NY, Philly and Atlanta.

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
677 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: return visit

Best route from Louisville now is 1-stop thru Charlotte (US Air) or 1-stop thru Atlanta (Delta). About 4 hours including stopovers, not bad. You can still be barefoot in the sand by lunchtime.

Price obviously is not what you had thru Vision or BahamasAir, probably in the $600 range I'd guess, but you can get better prices on package deals. For example Grand Bahama Vacations is still offering the $300 air credit for package stays of 6 nights or more.

3. Re: return visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 29, 2014