We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food shopping

Merseyside
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Food shopping

Which will be cheaper for me for beer and coke and snack food? food to go shopping web site or the food and drink stores at the marina shopping complex on paradise island please advise x

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
279 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food shopping

We ordered through food to go, I didn't buy on oaradise island so I can't confirm but I assume prices would be higher. Food to go buys from the grocery stores, still expensive but should be less. Bring as many snack foods from home as you can to save there. Food to go is very professional and they were on time and saved us shopping time. I would for sure use them

Minnesota
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food shopping

How does Food to go work? I understand that you use the internet, do you have them meet you in the hotel lobby???? Is this better than having a cab stop at the hotel

Minnesota
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food shopping

How does Food to go work? I understand that you use the internet, do you have them meet you in the hotel lobby???? Is this better than having a cab stop at the hotel

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
5,061 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Food shopping

It would be cheaper for you to make your own stop at the store on your way from the airport. Prearrange a stop with your taxi driver -- usually around $10-15 extra for a stop, depending on waiting time. And as beer is not sold in the grocery stores here, you will need a liquor store for the beer. The least expensive store on the way is likely Super Value.

Next best in terms of cost is foodtogo, then the marina store. If you are staying at Harbourside, they do offer a shuttle service to a local grocery store -- usually Solomon's in the Harbour Bay Shopping Centre -- where there is also a liquor store and several other stores, including a Subway and pharmacy.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Food shopping

Thank you very much!!

Newbury Park...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Food shopping

Does anyone have the website for food to go. I can't seem to find it. Thanks for the help in advance.

Gambrills, Maryland
Level Contributor
242 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Food shopping

www.foodstore2go.com

8. Re: Food shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 16, 2015