We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comfort suits

Merseyside
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Comfort suits

Comfort suits have recommended I stay on the first floor as I requested I want to walk out to the pool from my bed room is this correct if not can anyone recommend some room numbers please where I can do this? Thanks in advance x

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,645 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Comfort suits

The first floor west wing is sort of the basement floor with the topography of the property. On side does open out to the pool area. You really don't need to walk out from your room if none are available as at the end of the hallway there is an elevator that opens out right next to the door to the pool area. Rooms that open out on the first floor are 104, 106, 108, 110, 112, 114, 116 and 118. Odd numbered rooms face the street by the road leading to the Coral Tower lobby at Atlantis.

Eden, New York
Level Contributor
289 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Comfort suits

Tigervette - is there any seating outside of these rooms - say if you just want to sit outside in the morning or evening??

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,645 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Comfort suits

Other than on the ground floor by the pool, there is no where to sit on the 'balcony'. It sticks out about 4 inches from the glass door.

Eden, New York
Level Contributor
289 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Comfort suits

Thats what I am referring to, if we get rooms on that floor that open to pool area, are there tables/chairs by the room to sit??

Thanks for the reponse :)

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,645 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Comfort suits

There are a lot of chairs in the pool area as it is also the outside breakfast area so there should be no problem getting chairs. Tables are only about 30 ft. away under a canopy.

Eden, New York
Level Contributor
289 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Comfort suits

THANKS once again!!

7. Re: Comfort suits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 09, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island