We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise island harbour all inclusive hotel

NY
Level Contributor
130 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Paradise island harbour all inclusive hotel

I was reading online on trip advisor some reviews and a manager replied to some of the reviews saying the hotel will be closing down in July 2014 for renovations and won't open back until the 2015 season.

They don't seem to have a date when they closing. I was thinking about booking there for a few days but now it might not happen since they don't have any closing dates for July

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,843 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradise island harbour all inclusive hotel

Why not spend a little more $$$'s and stay at Comfort Suites? It's a great place to stay. C.S. guests enjoy access to all amenities at Atlantis as guests there enjoy. Also, C.S. guests enjoy free hot and cold breakfasts and free Hi-Speed WIFI Internet access in all rooms that worked great during my last visit. I stayed at C.S. 11 times on one week visits and never had a major problem with any of my rooms.

NY
Level Contributor
130 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradise island harbour all inclusive hotel

Yeah I am considering the comfort suites. The thing about the all inclusive is that food is included whereas the comfort suites only gives breakfast. Hopefully a full breakfast can hold us til dinner.

With young adults the restaurants prices kinda worry me. Scared to pay nearly $100 or more per person to eat.

3. Re: Paradise island harbour all inclusive hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 23, 2015