We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

Michigan, USA
Level Contributor
616 posts
174 reviews
Save Topic
Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

Just wanted to take a minute and post a note about our transfer services with Sandra Ferguson and her taxi service in Nassau.

We used this service to and from the airport to the Comfort Inn Suites on Paradise Island and couldn't be happier. Was only a couple dollars more than a normal taxi, but it felt like luxury private service. Driver was outside with our name on a sign waiting when we exited airport and quickly whisked us away. Very friendly and informative answering all our questions.

Our return transfer was booked for 10am and I emailed Sandra from the hotel about 8:50 and said we would be ready at 9:30 instead if she could arrange that. Got a phone call right away in our room saying a driver would be there for us at 9:30. Again, very friendly and a lovely ride back to the airport.

For the couple (literally like $2-$3) more than a standard taxi... soooo worth it!

Port Dover Ontario
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

Thanks! I have emailed Sandra to book her services! Thanks so much for the recommendations!

Orange, California
1 post
Save Reply
22. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

We just got back from a wedding at Atlantis and used Sandra's service multiple times. They were always on time, fairly priced and had good recommendations on things to do and where to eat. Very good service by very nice people!

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
6 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

Ditto on what everyone has said, she's the best! Just emailed her today for my May trip back to Atlantis and within a few minutes I had my reply from Sandra.

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
24. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

Just used Sandra's Taxi Service for a trip to Atlantis from 3-3 til 3-8.

I emailed her at the addresses provided at her website: www.bahamas-treasures.com/fergiestaxi/.

Sandra's response was super quick, and professional.

She was waiting w/a sign at the airport and was super friendly!

It's cash only (we talked & it's super difficult to obtain permission for using credit cards. She's working on it!)

Taxi's are gov't regulated. From Airport to Paradise Island is $32 + $1 for tolls. Sandra charges $35. Totally worth the extra few bux. We stopped at the grocery store (Solomon's) and it added $15 for about 30 min.

I give Sandra Ferguson's Taxi Service two BIG thumbs up! :)

Edited: 11:57 pm, March 13, 2014
Dallas, TX USA
Level Contributor
53 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

Wanted to agree with the others. I contacted Sandra a couple of days before we left for our vacation and even though it was spring break, didn't have a problem getting immediate confirmation. Perfect service and having this prearranged made one less thing to think about. We were met by her son Wesley. Such a nice young man. Highly recommend.

Hollywood FL
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
26. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

Used Sandra Ferguson based on all the great reviews posted. Service did not disappoint. Flight was 2 hours late so I was nervous, but as soon as we stepped outside there was a sign with my name on it. Same service when we were leaving, sign with my name in the hotel lobby. A wonderful experience and definitely recommend.

NY
Level Contributor
124 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

How much did they charge?

Michigan, USA
Level Contributor
616 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

Sandra charges like $35... a regular taxi is like $33.. it is only like $2-$3 difference to ride with Sandra.

NY
Level Contributor
124 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

Does Sandra charge the flat $35 for the one way trip even if like 5 people are in the same van? Or will they charge an extra fee?

Michigan, USA
Level Contributor
616 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Sandra Ferguson - Great Transfer Services

I believe their fee is a flat rate, but they respond very quickly. If you email them direct they will answer all your questions promptly and confirm costs, etc.

Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island