We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reserve 1night @ Comfort inn for 2 days to access?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
412 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Reserve 1night @ Comfort inn for 2 days to access?

Reserved Riu but like to use Atlantis amenity. I was told that one night staying Comfort inn give us (2 ) for 2 days for accessing the Atlantis. How dose it work?

Can we check in morning (although official check in is 3PM) and get a wrist band to access to Atlantis? Before spend over $300 for one night @ Comfort, I like to know but Comfort Inn is not responding my email yet. Thank you!

Edited: 6:37 am, September 27, 2013
here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,475 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reserve 1night @ Comfort inn for 2 days to access?

You can check in early and get your wristband for the day. Your room may not be ready, but that shouldn't be an issue since you aren't using it. They give you a card to take to Atlantis to get your wristband.

On day 2, take your card and head over to Atlantis for your wristbands before checking out.

Then check out at Comfort Suites as you should.

You'll have your wristband for day 2.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
412 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reserve 1night @ Comfort inn for 2 days to access?

Thank you very much Scubagirrl!!! I will reserve one night there!!! Thank you again!!!

3. Re: Reserve 1night @ Comfort inn for 2 days to access?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 29, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island