We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yoga at Atlantis

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Yoga at Atlantis

Hello there. I'm staying at Atlantis next week, it's my first time to the Bahamas and I feel very prepared, thanks to all the great advice on this forum.

Question: has anyone taken yoga classes at the Atlantis fitness center? If so, was there an additional cost, aside from the fee to use the fitness center?

Thank you!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Nassau
Level Contributor
4,590 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yoga at Atlantis

Take a walk down the beach about 1/2 mile, and you will find a Yoga Ashram (separate from Atlantis). Absolutely beautiful property, and a great yoga experience.

http://www.sivanandabahamas.org/

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Yoga at Atlantis

The Yoga Retreat (per: Tutman :) is a very unique place!

If you call & ask they might also pick you up with their boat from the Paradise Island Ferry Dock - have seen them do this before. Where they are located there is no road access, so you have to walk along Paradise Beach (i.e. W from the Cove/Reef) or get there by their shuttle boat.

Have Fun!

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Yoga at Atlantis

Also, the Atlantis Fitness Center does have Yoga Classes - 3 a week - Weds @ 8am / Thurs @ 9am / Fri @ 8am & they need 3 or more people to do the class... come 15 mins. beforehand to register, the cost is $15 and gives you access to the center for the day & they give you a towel to use, and bottled water :)

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Yoga at Atlantis

Do you know if it's only for guests?

I'm staying at the Riu next week and have been looking for yoga classes but other than Ashram havent been able to find anything.

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Yoga at Atlantis

I am staying at riu can I use Atlantis fitness center with fee

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,158 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Yoga at Atlantis

Only guests of Atlantis, Comfort Suites, Harborside condos and the Ocean Club can use the fitness center at Atlantis.

7. Re: Yoga at Atlantis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, September 14, 2015